- 1. Lake, nature and sea views can be enjoyed at all times from your own balcony.
- 2. Guaranteed by the Turkish government preserving your rights 100%.
- 3. next to the (TEM | E80) main road and the highway leading to the E5 public road which makes it easy to navigate all over Istanbul.
- 4. The project is ready for housing with the possibility of installment, where you receive your apartment right after the first payment.
- 5. Sound and heat insulation system to enjoy the warmth and calm throughout the year.
Homes, residences, flats, condos and apartments for sale in Avcılar guaranteed by the Turkish Government (on the European side of Istanbul) in a residential project located in the area opposite of Bahçeşehir on the intersection of the TEM (E80) highway with many roads one of which leads to the E-5 highway.
The project features luxurious apartments with amazing designs and options including one bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments, three bedroom apartments and four bedroom apartments in multiple sizes and types.
These Ready to move in apartments for sale in installments in Avcılar-Istanbul/Turkey guaranteed by the Turkish Government have an open and amazing view of Küçükçekmece Lake (Küçükçekmece Gölü) and nature, there are also some apartments with sea view.
The project is built on an area of 95,000 square meters and consists of 10 buildings include 1,431 apartments, homes, flats and residences, a 300 meters long shopping street with 40 commercial shops on 7,000 square meters, a parking lot with a capacity of 2,800 vehicle, ponds and carefully designed gardens plus a lot of social facilities.
The construction company was founded in 1987 with the purpose of providing professional services in the construction field, from there it gained so much experience and branched to many other fields in construction including residential projects, factories, schools, hospitals, airports, transportation roads, shopping malls among others.
These apartments for sale in instalments in Avcılar-Istanbul/Turkey guaranteed by the Turkish Government are finished and ready to move in.