- The project location is on the E5 highway next to the Metro and Metrobus stations. It is only 2.8 km from the Marmara railway station, making it one of the most important transportation centers, with 3 million people passing through it each day.
- The new metro station that will open directly next to the project and the huge park to be built in front of the project in place of Ataturk Airport gives the project an investment future and excellent return.
- The project is located between the new Istanbul Canal and the Basın Ekspres road leading to E80 highway and Istanbul Airport, increasing the return of investment for renting or reselling.
- This project is guaranteed by the Turkish government, which ensures the completion according to specifications and the delivery of the title deed, It also ensures that the project area is supported by all the services provided by the municipality.
- The complex includes a huge parking lot with private exits directly connected to E5 highway, which saves you from passing through connections to reach the highway.
The project is located in Küçükçekmece District in Istanbul, on the E5 highway next to the Metrobus station, directly above the new metro station and opposite to the former Ataturk Airport, which will turn into a huge park, making this government project one of the most important transportation points in Istanbul.
The municipality is working to serve the area in a big way. The project is close to a local bazaar, Ataturk Park, several schools, Aydin University, a hospital and many others. The Marmaray train line is also only 2.8 km away.
The project consists of 3 buildings containing 117 offices and 234 apartments with one bedroom, two bedrooms or three bedrooms. Each building has separate reception and services.
The complex includes a garage with a capacity of 896 cars. This garage features direct connections to the E5 highway, saving you the time to travel between the roads to reach the highway. The complex also includes a shopping street, gym, Turkish bath and sauna.