What is the E5 highway?
E5 Highway is one of the most famous and most used roads in Istanbul. It’s a highway in the European side of Istanbul that starts from Buyukçekmece district and reaches the Fatih district in the heart of the city. It contains the Metrobus line which is one of the most famous transportation means in Istanbul with a length of 50 km and a total of 45 stations in both European and Asian side of Istanbul.
The E5 highway is a section of the international D100 highway, one of the most important highways in Turkey, crossing it from west to east starting from Kapikule city on the boarders of Bulgaria down to Gürbulak city on the boarders of Iran.[/vc_column_text][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbSUyRm1hcHMlMkZkJTJGZW1iZWQlM0ZtaWQlM0QxYTFscElsS2FXTFFmUllwMG5uLWU5dVVuaTdjWktPb3klMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjY0MCUyMiUyMGhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjQ4MCUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRQ==”][vc_images_carousel images=”4460,4476,4475,4474,4473,4472,4471,4470,4469,4468,4467,4466,4465,4464,4461″ img_size=”full” hide_pagination_control=”yes” wrap=”yes” title=”Pictures of the E5 Highway:”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
6 Reasons to Live Near the E5 Highway :
- It connects both the modern and the historical parts of the city.
- The Metrobus line passes through the E5 Highway, which makes it easier to transport between the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, the Metrobus also meets the Metro line which makes the switch between them easy.
- You can enjoy the advantages of living in the modern part of the city where you can find peace and quietness with its urban development, modern designing, and a variety of services (such as secured parking spaces, 24/7 security, playgrounds … etc.) while maintaining the ease of access to the touristic areas like Florya, Ortakoy, and other historical areas like Fatih.
- Ease of access to many famous shopping malls like Marmara Park, Torium, Pelican and Metroport.
- It has many utilities along both sides such as gas stations, hypermarkets, pharmacies, police stations, hospitals, and schools.
- Ease of access from/to Ataturk Airport, which will soon be a huge Public Park, with the availability of fast and easy transportation to Istanbul’s new airport.
3 Reasons to Invest Near the E5 Highway :
- The new Canal Istanbul Project, which connects Marmara Sea with the Black sea and passes through the E5 highway replacing the famous Bosphorus strait and leading to a definite increase in real estate prices.
- Ease of re-selling and renting because of its high attraction due to the previous reason.
- Having many options and new projects along its sides which will allow you to secure many valuable investment opportunities with very competitive prices since most of these projects are still under construction.
The Most Famous Shopping Malls on the E5 Highway:
- Marmara Park in Beylikdüzü District
- Torium AVM in Esenyurt District
- Pelican AVM in Avcılar District
- Airport Outlet in Bakırköy District
- Metroport AVM in Bahçelievler District
- Ömür Plaza in Bahçelievler District
Tips to Overcome E5 Highway Congestion :
- Always leave early to ensure arriving on time for your appointments, no matter how short the distance is.
- Completely avoid the traffic by taking public transportation such as the Metrobus, Metro, Trolley or a ferry.
- Find shortcuts using an application such as Google maps to help you find alternative reads and shortcuts.
- If you are the adventurer type, you can get a motorcycle.
Speed Limits on the E5 Highway :
- Cars: 80 km/h
- Buses and trucks: 80 km/h
- Motorbikes: 70-80 km/h